Sport e benessere: influenza del risultato sportivo sulla nostra salute.
- Stieger S., Götz F.M., and Gehrig F. (2015) Soccer results affect subjective well-being, but only briefly: A smartphone study during the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Front. Psychol. 12:6-497.
- Pawlowski T., Downward P., and Rasciute S. (2014) Does national pride from international sporting success contribute to well-being? An international investigation.Sport Manag. Rev.17:121–132.
- Maennig W., and Porsche M. (2008) The Feel-Good Effect at Mega Sport Events: Recommendations for Public and Private Administration Informed by the Experience of the Fifa World Cup 2006. Hamburg Contemporary Economic Discussion Paper. 18:1-33.
- Banyard P., and Shevlin M. (2001) Responses of football fans to relegation of their team from the English Premier League: PTS?Ir. J. Psychol. Med. 18:66-67.
- Elling A., Van Hilvoorde I., and Van Den Dool R. (2014) Creating or awakening national pride through sporting success: a longitudinal study on macro effects in the Netherlands.Int. Rev. Sociol. Sport. 49:129-151.
- Kirkup W., and Merrick D. W. (2003) A matter of life and death: population mortality and football results. J. Epidemiol. Community Health.57:429-432.
- Wilbert-Lampen, U., Leistner, D., Greven, S., Pohl, T., Sper, S., Völker, C., et al. (2008) Cardiovascular events during World Cup Soccer. N. Engl. J. Med. 358:475-483.